If you register your Quran classes online with us or your kid’s classes as a student, you will agree on the following Terms of Service and Conditions:
1) Upon successful completion of free trial classes, you will have to decide whether or not to continue with us.
2) Once you decide to continue, you will pay the fee at the due date. Classes can be ceased (paused) if you do not pay fee on the due date.
3) www.eQuranOnline.com reserves the right to stop the classes if the payment is over-due for more than 7 days with out any excuse.
4) In case you need to hold the classes for more than two weeks or more than tow week and intend to continue with same teacher at the same time once you would resume, then www.eQuranOnline.com will charge the half fee per student for reservation of the slot for you with the same teacher. For leave less then two weeks, it is considered as leave form your side and there is no make up for that and it is paid if you keep the same schedule and teacher as we can not utilize the time for any other students.
5) If the student is absent in any class due to problem at his/her end, it is not necessary that makeup classes will be entertained.
6) If students miss any class without prior notice (except in case of emergency), absent will be marked and no makeup class will be arranged. Make up classes can be arranged with the same teacher or other teacher upon availability on the required time.
7) If you want to cancel a class any day, you are required to inform your teacher on the Skype or email us 6 hours earlier to avail the makeup class.
8) www.eQuranOnline.com reserves the right to cancel the classes if any student remains absent for more than two weeks without prior notice and no refund will be entertained as per our Terms of service.
9) www.eQuranOnline.com reserves the right to change teacher anytime if needed for quality teaching purposes.
10) In case the teacher resigns/terminated, students will be provided with new Quran teacher.
11) Fee of the students could be varied according to our policies of that time and terms of service.
12) www.eQuranOnline.com may revise its Terms of Service & Conditions at any point of time and those would be added and updated on our website as well.
13) These Terms of service and conditions are applicable on all students.