Language is vital not only to communicate, thoughts and ideas but it also develops information, friendship, cultural ties and economic relationship. As for Urdu is concerned, it is a most popular language spoken by millions of people across the world. Urdu language has a rich history of hundreds of years back.
Urdu is written from right to left just like Arabic and Persian. Urdu has 39 basic letters and 13 extra characters, all together 52 and most of these letters are from Arabic and a small quantity form Persian. It has almost all the sounds available in any other language spoken in the world. We offer to learn Urdu Language in the comfort of your own home, at a pace and time that suits you.
- A living language spoken by 490 millions around the world.
- Enables you to understand rich literature of Quran, Seerah and Fiqh
- Enables you to develop relationship with Urdu speaking community.
- Since Urdu contains almost all Arabic and Persian alphabets, it helps its speaker understand Arabic and Persian literature easily.
- Enables you to understand Urdu Naats, Qawalies and mystic poets for relaxation and they will help you to get used to Urdu sounds.